Friday, February 4, 2011

Blue Thunder I Sound System


 Here is an Blue Thunder I Sound System which I wish to trade off for something better.
* Your item(s) must be of higher value or equal value with my item.

Brand: Sonic Gear
In this package:
- 1 unit subwoofer
- 2 units satellite
- 1 pc 3.5mm jack audio cable
 
This sound system is working excellently (seldom use).
 
Audio characteristics:
- 3 way speakers system with superb crossover design
- long throw high excursion bass driver system
- high-energy 3" magnetically shielded mid range drivers
- high performance 1" high frequency tweeter drivers
 
System features:
- magnetically shielded subwoofer and satellite
- wooden subwoofer and satellite cabinet for rich audio spectrum
- embedded control panel enable smooth unobstructive front panel design
- full 3 way control (master, bass & treble volume control)
 
Subwoofer:
- bass and treble volume control
- 5.25" long throw bass driver
- power output: 30 watts (RMS)
 
Satellite:
- trendy hard metal finishing design
- 3" + 1" tweeter
- power output: 14 watts (RMS)
 
Features and characteristics:
- frequency response is 35Hz to 20kHz
- S/N ration is >70dB
- distortion is

If you have any things which you do not want any longer, don't throw them away.
Give me a call and trade your things with me.
Trading is negotiable and fun.
If you cannot come to me, I will come to you.


HERE ARE THE RULES TO THIS GAME:


Option 1




















Option 2



















Option 3



















Option 4

















Option 5 - UNAVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment